TWIN WATERS LODGE - TOTARA AVENUE
Twin Waters Lodge is located in Golden Bay in the north-west corner of New Zealandís South Island. It is positioned on a spit of land between the salt water estuary, with sweeping views across the inlet up to the bush clad hills, and the safe waters of Golden Bay. Cross the quiet, no exit, Totara Avenue road and you will find yourself on the beautiful Pakawau beach with views right across Golden Bay to Farewell Spit.
It is essentially made up of two parts:
The Main House which comprises of:
- A master en-suite bedroom, 2 guest en-suite bedroom, and a library with an adjoining bathroom.
- Lounge, dining room, comprehensive electric/gas kitchen, study, linen closet and clothes dryer.
- An internal access shed where the main washing machine sits and there are several storage areas.
- A further attached room which is presently being used as an office.
The Guest Wing which comprises of:
- Four en-suited bedrooms, each room decorated in a different theme ie. Shanghai, Zanzibar, the Saffari Suite and Naigani.
- A lounge and a kitchenette.
The main house was built in 1991. A new kitchen was installed in September 2006 and the rooms in the main house were all redecorated in 2006. New carpet was laid throughout in October 2008 when major additions were undertaken. The main house has solar hot water heating with electric back up. It also has an In-Vac vacuum system.
Plenty of time and money has been spent to ensure the lodge is serenely positioned amongst its lovely natural surrounds. This purpose built lodge with its curved wooden ceilings and walls of glass is a quality building in a stunning location - come and view it today!
$1,300,000 + GST if any